Sunday, November 22, 2015

Ancient Hawaiian Healing




The routine Huna therapists use ancient notation and the chanting of ancient tonal patterns to activate the cells of the considerate through energized sound and light.



I have created three CDs: Trill and Indulgence, EnCHANTment, and Sleepy Time Trill. I have placed powerful healing code in the CDs. When a person listens to it frequently, the signs are then transferred into their neurology. The ancient Hawaiian meaning of the carol and symbol asks “ for the darkness to transform into Light”. After a while, the stuck energy in the body yet moves expert that it is time to evolve to a higher level of existence. The ancient Hawaiian chants seems to “ knock their cages” in an ancient tonal device that is far stronger than our very young English language. We are meant to cut cords daily to free our neurology from judgments that block prayers to our Higher Self.



Huna incorporates Ancient Hawaiian healing techniques that heal you at the root level on the inside, therefore enhancing your performance on the facade.



In a clambake ( which can be done in person or distance healing ), you ' ll range the violative parts inside so that you can have the Energy to Create in Present Time. It works owing to Change takes place at the Unconscious level. I use Higher - level vibrations to remove " negative logic forms " from the body and guide you into your own healing ability. I also swim with undomesticated dolphins. During the gone ten dotage as a healing practitioner, I have empirical a real need for people to Forgive in tidiness to Heal Themselves. Unforgiveness is the greatest toxin we have in the body. Intellectually, people imagine they have to Let Go of the Foregone, but they don ' t know how.



Patricia, a 60 stint aged client, was diagnosed with cancer and seemed to have lost the will to live. She was put in a hospital ward under suicide wristwatch.









A family bit called me to do some distance healing. I sat in a chair in front of my sacred shrine and proceeded with a warble to obtain the higher beings to come in to helping hand me. This chorus soon connects ( “ entangles” in slab physics ) the healer and forbearing. The warble asks for the Light to dissolve the inner bereavement and put protection around the client. I had Patricia’ s draw to cynosure on. I sat quietly looking at her and began to breathe acutely to build up Life Force ( called Mana in Hawaii ) in my body.



The Mana was sent immediately to my Massed Self at the top of my tip. The Another Self is a ball of Profuse Light, which holds the blueprint for perfect health. The Increased Self has to be invited to come into us. Thanks to the Else Self does not have a body, it needs the Mana to activate it, from the Unconscious Mind. I used my Conscious Mind or logical self to will this to be done via the Unconscious, which runs our body. As the Mana was flowing to the Higher Self, the pour of the blessing fell down inside of me, went through my heart, and out my hand to the image of Patricia many miles away surrounding her in healing light. I did this for about 10 minutes. Non - locality healing took place. Then I visually and emotionally cut the lead I had formed with her and released her into the Universal Light. I also uttered these words releasing her: “ Thy will be done for the greatest good of all”. Then my agenda with her was free and she was released to a Higher source. The upshot of this short process, about 30 minutes, was that the next day Patricia recovered from her suicidal emotions and was released from the hospital, went home, and has been in recovery ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment